Hiab 211 E-4 HIDUO on 2010 Isuzu Giga 6×4
A late model, low k, 6 x 4 flat deck complete with Hiab 211EP-4Hiduo rear mount crane. The Hiab is capable of a maximum lift of 6,700kg and with its 4 stages fully extended will reach to 12.6 metres where it will lift 1,220kg.
A late model, low k, 6 x 4 flat deck complete with Hiab 211EP-4Hiduo rear mount crane.
- The immaculate sleeper cab comes with a smart alloy bulbar; a stone guard, visor, and an excellent air suspended seat complete with integral seat belt and the usual aircon, power steering, power windows and rear bunk mattress.
- The all steel chequer plate deck is 6.3m long x 2,500 mm wide, is fitted with 20' and 10' twist locks, rope rail and internal rings, steps and a sturdy headboard and rear board.
- Underneath on the RHS is a bright alloy fuel tank and four toolboxes.
- The 2011 built, radio remote controlled Hiab is in very tidy order and includes a 3 tonne wire rope winch.
- The Hiab is capable of a maximum lift of 6,700kg and with its 4 stages fully extended will reach to 12.6 metres where it will lift 1,220kg.
- This crane has an extra pair of stabilizing legs fitted near the front of the deck with all legs and jacks being hydraulic.
- This rig is very easy to drive having a 455HP engine and 12 speed gearbox which is able to be used in either auto or manual.
- An exceptionally tidy low k rig and in excellent condition throughout.
This is a very useful and versatile combination seldom seen for sale with such low kms.
Available for sale or hire.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.