Commander I Toolbox by Duravault
The Duravault Commander I is designed to be deck-mounted across the full width of a service ute or truck and is great for storing long tools and equipment.
Durable, high quality Duravault toolboxes are designed and made to last in the field and with over 50 models to choose from you’ll find a shape and size that suits your vehicle.
The Commander I weighs 110kg and dimensions (in mm) are 700Wx800Hx1700D. Product code TB-ACM070817.
$3435 + GST
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- 3mm Industrial grade smooth plate aluminium gullwing design to allow easy access from all sides
- 2 Stainless steel continuous hinged and gas strutted doors that will open and close smoothly no matter how often you use them
- 2 Bottom drawers on heavy duty sliders rated to 45kg that allow you store your heavier gear where you want it
- 1 Key lockable T-latch handle on each door and drawer to easily open and securely lock your gear away when you finish the job
- Rubber waterproofing seal - to keep your gear dry and dust free in any weather condition.
Our Duravault toolbox prices now include free freight to main centres nationwide. Rural delivery North Island $30, South Island $20. Discounts apply for trade orders.
Pricing is GST exclusive. This product may be advertised elsewhere and may sell out despite our best efforts to keep information up to date. Please contact us to enquire about a specific toolbox.
PLEASE NOTE: Images may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
3.0mm Smooth Plate Aluminium
|Number of Handles||