CTE ZED 26J (non-insulated) on Isuzu FTS800 4×4
The CTE ZED 26J is a compact, easy-to-use boom with a two-person bucket that reaches up to 26m and out to 14m. The CTE ZED26J offers impressive up and over reach, minimal tail swing and a great working envelope.
- The CTE ZED 26J is a compact, easy-to-use boom with a two-person bucket that reaches up to 26m and out to 14m.
- The CTE ZED26J offers impressive up and over reach, very minimal tail swing and a great working envelope.
- The rotating bucket is mounted on a fly jib which enables you to pass over obstacles and drop down to access hard-to-reach areas, like balconies and parapets etc.
- Possibility of 'plumb line' movement in less time: ideal for cleaning facades and other vertical faces.
- Another feature of the CTE ZED mounted aerial platforms, is that both the extension cylinder and the electrical and hydraulic systems are inside the arm, protected from the elements and debris.
The Isuzu FTS800 series truck is the most popular 4x4 truck choice in the utilities sector. This truck is fitted with a couple of toolboxes for additional storage.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.