Dominator II Toolbox by Duravault
The Duravault Dominator II is designed to be deck-mounted on either side of a ute or truck and is great for service vehicle equipment and tools.
Durable, high quality Duravault toolboxes are designed and made to last in the field and with over 50 models to choose from you’ll find a shape and size that suits your vehicle.
The Dominator II weighs 102kg and dimensions (in mm) are 1450Wx600Hx800D. Product code TB-SWDM140806. Also available in a larger size, checkout the Dominator I.
$1876 + GST
- Adjustable shelf
- 1.5mm Industrial grade steel design with off-white powder coat finish
- Stainless steel continuous hinge top opening door a with 2 gas struts that will open smoothly no matter how often you use it
- 2 Bottom drawers on heavy duty sliders rated to 45kg
- 2 Key lockable T-latch handles on the door and 1 each on the drawers to easily open and securely lock your gear away when you finish the job
- Rubber waterproofing seal - to keep your gear dry and dust free in any weather condition
Our Duravault toolbox prices now include free freight to main centres nationwide. Rural delivery North Island $30, South Island $20. Discounts apply for trade orders.
Pricing is GST exclusive. This product may be advertised elsewhere and may sell out despite our best efforts to keep information up to date. Please contact us to enquire about a specific toolbox.
PLEASE NOTE: Images may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
1.5mm Cold Roll Steel
|Number of Handles||