Falcon I Toolbox by Duravault
The Duravault Falcon I is designed to be deck-mounted on either side of a service truck and is great for storing tools in the drawer compartment.
Durable, high quality Duravault toolboxes are designed and made to last in the field and with over50 models to choose from you’ll find a shape and size that suits your vehicle.
The Falcon I weighs 145kg and dimensions (in mm) are 1220Wx1100Hx550D. Product code TB-AFL121105. Also available in 1450 length, check out the Falcon II.
$2262 + GST
- 2 Fixed shelves top right and large space on left hand side to store larger items
- 3mm Industrial grade smooth plate aluminium design with fixed wall divider
- Stainless steel continuous hinged and gas strutted door that will open and close smoothly no matter how often you use it
- 6 Drawers on bottom right hand side on heavy duty sliders rated to 45kg that allow you store your heavier tools where you want it. Drawer dimensions 475W x 375D x 80H.
- 2 Key lockable T-latch handles to easily open the door and securely lock your gear away when you finish the job
- Rubber waterproofing seal - to keep your gear dry and dust free in any weather condition
Our Duravault toolbox prices now include free freight to main centres nationwide. Rural delivery North Island $30, South Island $20. Discounts apply for trade orders.
Pricing is GST exclusive. This product may be advertised elsewhere and may sell out despite our best efforts to keep information up to date. Please contact us to enquire about a specific toolbox.
PLEASE NOTE: Images may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
3.0mm Smooth Plate Aluminium
|Number of Handles||