Rover II Toolbox by Duravault
The Duravault Rover II is an under-body toolbox for trucks and is great for storing chains etc.
Durable, high quality Duravault toolboxes are designed and made to last in the field and with over50 models to choose from you’ll find a shape and size that suits your vehicle.
The Rover II weighs 23kg and dimensions (in mm) are 625Wx650Hx650D. Product code TB-ARV060606. Also available in a smaller size (without top tray), check out the Rover I.
$724.34 + GST
- 3mm Industrial grade smooth plate aluminium design
- Stainless steel continuous hinge side door that will open smoothly no matter how often you use it
- Key lockable T-latch handle to easily open the door and securely lock your gear away when you finish the job
- Rubber waterproofing seal - to keep your gear dry and dust free in any weather condition
- Removable 200mm high open tray on top
Our Duravault toolbox prices now include free freight to main centres nationwide. Rural delivery North Island $30, South Island $20. Discounts apply for trade orders.
Pricing is GST exclusive. This product may be advertised elsewhere and may sell out despite our best efforts to keep information up to date. Please contact us to enquire about a specific toolbox.
PLEASE NOTE: Images may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
3.0mm Smooth Plate Aluminium
|Number of Handles||