Striker II Toolbox by Duravault
The Duravault Striker II is an under-body toolbox and is a great choice for those wanting to give ‘class and a smart look’ to their truck, a great box for general cartage equipment or tools.
Durable, high quality Duravault toolboxes are designed and made to last in the field and with over 50 models to choose from you’ll find a shape and size that suits your vehicle.
The Striker II weighs 34kg and dimensions (in mm) are 1000Wx400Hx400D. Product code TB-SBSK100404. Also available in other sizes, check out the Striker I and III
$644 + GST
- Polished stainless steel door
- 1.5mm Industrial grade steel design with black powder coat finish
- Stainless steel door with 2 large hinges at the bottom 2 chains that will open smoothly no matter how often you use it
- 2 Key lockable T-latch handles to easily open the door and securely lock your gear away when you finish the job
- Rubber waterproofing seal - to keep your gear dry and dust free in any weather condition
Our Duravault toolbox prices now include free freight to main centres nationwide. Rural delivery North Island $30, South Island $20. Discounts apply for trade orders.
Pricing is GST exclusive. This product may be advertised elsewhere and may sell out despite our best efforts to keep information up to date. Please contact us to enquire about a specific toolbox.
PLEASE NOTE: Images may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
1.5mm Cold Roll Steel
|Number of Handles||