TiiGER Pole Puller Assembly
At only 25kg, Tiiger’s Pole Puller is the lightest option to safely and efficiently remove poles. The TiiGER4001D Pole Puller utilizes a swivel and back plate combined with a chain for maximum grip as the hydraulic cylinder removes the pole
At only 25kg, Tiiger's Pole Puller is the lightest option to safely and efficiently remove poles. The TiiGER4001D Pole Puller utilizes a swivel and back plate combined with a chain for maximum grip as the hydraulic cylinder removes the pole. The pole puller can be disassembled for easy transport and storage. With a low center of gravity due to the ingenious baseplate design and a back plate preventing chain roll-up, this pole puller is truly fit for purpose - created by linesmen for linesmen.
- Reduces boom damage and maintenance cost resulting from pulling poles
- Dramatically increases productivity and cuts time.
- Lifting capacity of 22,734kg
- Hook assembly manufactured with all stainless steel components
- Base plate has the lowest possible center of gravity, minimizing tipping
- Alloy chain is proof-tested for durability and strength
- Low point of attachment allows chain and backplate to grip cut poles up to 14"/ 35.5cm from the ground
Pole Puller Assembly includes:
- Hydraulic cylinder
- Base plate
- Back plate
- Swivel chain hook assembly
- 6ft Alloy chain
Pole puller pad sold separately.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.