Versalift TEL29 on Isuzu NPR300m 4×2
The TEL insulated range from Versalift is a light-duty insulated boom with a telescopic main section and a 2-man bucket with a 200kg capacity offering vertical work height of 11.3 metres and horizontal reach of 7.3 metres.
Primarily designed for faults, telecommunication and street light work and also suitable for low level live line access and tree trimming which is aided by the hydraulic tool port at bucket for hydraulic saws.
Mounted on a truck such as the NPR series Isuzu makes this a very nimble and efficient little EWP truck, with quick set up times enabling great productivity.
Platform and installation design weights are kept low to allow maximum spare payload and light truck chassis fitment.
This has been a very reliable unit in our rental fleet, we have full service history, it has been well-maintained and is in excellent condition overall.
- The TEL insulated range from Versalift is a light-duty insulated boom with a telescopic main section and a 2-man bucket with a 200kg/2 person SWL capacity offering vertical work height of 11.3m and horizontal reach of 7.3m.
- The platform has full pressure hydraulic controls to the bucket and pedestal and benefits from the addition of a hydraulic tool outlet.
- The platform has full single stick pressure hydraulic controls to bucket and lower controls on the pedestal. Platform and installation design weights are minimal to maximise available payload.
- The TEL29 has numerous safety features, including ground controls to pedestal, full platform emergency power, together with critical fasteners which are torque set and sealed. The bucket and boom are insulated to 33Kv (Cat C).
- This unit is also available with a collapsible tent that goes on the bucket, making it an ideal unit for fibre work.
The Isuzu NPR300 series truck offers high productivity and low running costs for maximum efficiency.
This is a 4x2 model with manual transmission and has a large toolbox mounted on the deck for storage or tools and equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.