CTE ZED 21.3J (non-insulated) on Isuzu NPR350 4×2
The ZED21.3J offers an exceptionally good working envelope on a very small and compact truck. key features are the fly jib, double articulating boom section, two person basket with a 250kg SWL, and 21.5m vertical reach.
This ex-demo bucket truck has only done just over 1000km and is now available for purchase.
The ZED21.3J offers an exceptionally good working envelope on a very small and compact truck, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. Some key features are the fly jib and double articulating boom section which allow the operator to reach up and over obstacles plus the two person basket with a 250kg SWL. 230V power and high pressure water lines from the base unit to the basket are an additional feature not often found in this style of EWP. Potential applications include building cleaning and maintenance, construction, tree trimming, signage, security or fibre installation, telecommunications, or film crews - the possibilities are endless.
The CTE booms offer exceptional stability. Stability testing is carried out by an independent testing company on every new truck before it leaves our yard.
- The ZED 21.3J boom is compact, easy-to-use and comes with a two person bucket with a vertical reach of 21 metres and a horizontal reach of 9.5 metres.
- This boom offers impressive ‘up and over reach’ with the fly jib and double articulating boom sections.
- The tail swing can be kept to a minimum and the outriggers are very close to the truck meaning it can be positioned in tight spaces with minimal traffic management required.
- The rotating bucket enables you to get into the right work position with ease.
- 'Plumb line' movement is ideal for working straight up and down vertical faces without having to perform several movements.
- These ZED booms have both the extension cylinder and the electrical and hydraulic systems inside the arm where they are protected from the elements and any debris that could damage them.
- Lower controls are on a remote cable allowing an operator to best position themselves to assist whenever needed.
- EWP has done 100 hours.
This boom has been fitted on an Isuzu NPR350 which can be driven on a class 2 licence. The Isuzu NPR 350 AMT offers an excellent combination of robust build quality and price. The AMT transmission and a great range of driver comforts make this a popular vehicle for drivers and passengers alike.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.