CTE ZED26J (non-insulated) on Isuzu FRR500 4×2 AMT
The CTE ZED26J offers 26m work height, 14m horizontal reach an 230kg bucket capacity. Easy-to-use, with fly jib and double articulating boom to reach up and over obstacles, minimal tail swing and rotating bucket.
Double articulating telescopic compact boom with jib offers a great working envelope and is ideally suited for rental companies, arborists, building cleaners and maintenance companies.
The CTE booms offer exceptional stability. Stability testing is carried out by an independent testing company on every new truck before it leaves our yard.
- The CTE ZED26J offers 26m work height, 14m horizontal reach an 230kg bucket capacity.
- Easy-to-use, with fly jib and double articulating boom to reach up and over obstacles, minimal tail swing, rotating bucket.
- 'Plumb line' movement for working straight up and down vertical faces without having to perform several movements.
- Both the extension cylinder and the electrical and hydraulic systems are inside the arm where they are protected from the elements and any debris that could damage them.
- Comes with 230V power supply at the basket.
- Lower controls are on a remote cable allowing an operator to best position themselves to assist whenever needed.
The Isuzu FRR500 is a 4x2 model with 4410mm wheelbase and steel suspension. The truck has no spin diff and automatic transmission. There's ample capacity to add payload.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.