Moro Kaiser PM 60WP
Water cooled rotary vane vacuum pump. Water Series (for direct transmission or pulley). Dimensions in images are all mm.
- Air flow – 7200 l/min, 432 m3/hr, 254 CFM
- Power for maximum vacuum – 9kw
- Cast iron body guarantees reliability
- Oil pump ensures forced lubrication
- Kevlar vanes for high temperature resistance
- Improved vane angle for:
- Low noise
- Decreased heat
- Decreased oil consumption
- Increased vane surface area
- Minimal cylinder washboarding
- Low maintenance costs
- Vacuum / pressure valve
- Made in Italy
- Application areas – used in a wide spectrum of industrial environments such as mobile and truck mounted vacuum systems
The WATER Series liquid cooled vacuum pumps represent the highest standard in vacuum technology. They have been built to provide reliable performance in the agricultural, septic and industrial fields. The WATER Series is comprised of three popular sizes and available in several drive configurations. All jacketed for liquid cooling circulation and built with the highest quality cast iron and Viton seals for maximum cooling efficiency and performance. The open port manifold design reduces heat and noise. These pumps come complete with a coolant circulation pump, direct feed positive displacement oiling system, non-return valve and changeover manifold.
Cont. duty vacuum: 80%
Maximum vacuum: 95%
Oil consumption: 170gr/hr
Oil tank capacity: 1.5L
Rotation speed: 1,000 – 1,200 RPM
Maximum speed: 1,400 RPM
PLEASE NOTE: Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
1.5", 1", 2", 3", 3/4"