Versalift VTL41FZ on Iveco Daily Van
The LV insulated Versalift VTL41 has a vertical reach of 14.8m and horizontal outreach 6.7m, 230kg walk-in bucket easily accessible from rear platform/ bumper. Fitted on an Iveco Daily with automatic transmission.
With a large walk-in work station in the rear, two man bucket and an EWP that drives like a car, not to mention how quiet it is, this really is a winner!
Easy access and stabiliser controls from bucket make for very fast ground to work height times. A great 'mobile workshop' while working on streetlight, fibre, fault or telecommunication. Stability via outriggers.
- The LV insulated Versalift VTL41 has a vertical reach of 14.8m and horizontal outreach 6.7m.
- High strength steel outer and aluminium inner boom with articulation from 8° below horizontal to 115° above horizontal and fly jib.
- Pedestal and outriggers come complete with rubber boot to keep the interior watertight.
- A-frame outriggers are lightweight
- 230kg walk-in bucket easily accessible from rear platform/ bumper
Fitted on an Iveco Daily with automatic transmission, this can be driven on a class 1 car licence, giving you all the comforts of driving a car yet also providing a brilliant store to work from.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.