Palfinger PK21502 on 2006 Mitsubishi 6×4
The rear mounted Palfinger PK21502 is both manual and radio remote controlled, lifts 7,900Kg close in, has a lift of 3,720Kg @4.6m and its 3 hydraulic +1 manual extension reaches out to 14.4mts where it lifts 970Kg.
A low mileage, lightweight 6x4 pole/line truck with a good sized crane.
- The rear mount PK21,502 is both manual and radio remote controlled, lifts 7,900Kg close in, has a lift of 3,720Kg @4.6m and its 3 hydraulic +1manual extension reaches out to 14.4mts where it lifts 970Kg.
- The crane is fitted with auxiliary hydraulics to the boom.
- It also has 6mts of hydraulic hose on a retractable reel mounted at the right rear, there are extra wide clip-on leg pads and extra legs at the front for added stability.
- The all steel chequer-plate deck is 5300mm long x 2480mm wide, has pole racks, hydraulic powered ladder rack, internal load anchors & partly enclosed rear with drop sides.
- Attached to the headboard is a robust hydraulic auger complete with a 600mm wide drill-bit & 1m long extra extension.
- This is an easy truck to drive, has good 'off-road' abilty with 6ROD suspension & interaxle lock and good braking with its full air syustem which includes 'MAXI' handbrake acting on all 4 rear wheels.
A very well set-up unit for the pole replacement industry or with some modifications could well be at home in the business of lifting & shifting especially considering the sized crane and overall truck payload.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.