Donghae DHT150S on Isuzu NQR500 4×2 Truck
This fully insulated, straight telescopic boom is an excellent compact unit for live line G&B. The Donghae DHT150S EWP offers a 16.5m work height and 250kg bucket capacity on a fully insulated 46kV, Cat C boom.
This fully insulated, straight telescopic boom is an excellent compact unit for live line G&B or streetlight work in tight urban applications.
- The Donghae DHT150S EWP offers a 16.5m work height and 250kg bucket capacity on a fully insulated 46kV, Cat C boom. Combined with its straight telescopic boom and end-mount bucket with additional 600mm bucket lift, this is the ultimate live line unit.
- Additional features include an auto-stow boom and individually programmed collision protection system to stop boom interference.
- The automatic engine accelerating system improves fuel efficiency.
- Bucket can be tilted easily to allow cleaning and rescue.
- Two stainless steel toolboxes are included in the standard build specification for carrying tools and equipment; 1900mm wide x 570mm deep x 522mm high with lockable bottom hinge door and adjustable shelf. Additional storage can be provided if required.
- Safety hand rails and grip tread are provided to meet NZ safety standards, LED flood lights can be fitted behind the cab and at the rear along with LED strip lighting inside the toolboxes.
Mounted on an Isuzu NQR500 truck this is a short and compact unit with a very impressive turning circle.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.