Donghae DHT160AS on Isuzu FTS800 4×4
This straight telescopic boom with wrap-around arm is an excellent unit for live line G&B. The Donghae DHT160AS EWP offers a 17.5m work height and 300kg bucket capacity on a fully insulated 46kV, Cat C boom.
This fully insulated, straight telescopic boom with wrap-around arm and impressive 17.5m of reach is an excellent unit for live line G&B or streetlight work in a wide range of applications.
When fitted to a 4x4 truck it offers extra traction and stability in off-road situations.
- The Donghae DHT160AS EWP offers a 17.5m work height and 300kg bucket capacity on a fully insulated 46kV, Cat C boom.
- Combined with its straight telescopic boom and end-mount wrap-around bucket with 600mm bucket lift, this is the ultimate live line unit.
- Additional features include auto level outriggers, an auto-stow boom and an individually programmed collision protection system to stop boom interference.
- The automatic engine accelerating system improves fuel efficiency.
- Bucket can be tilted easily to allow cleaning and rescue.
The Isuzu FTS800 series 4x4 truck has proven to be a popular choice for the utilities sector. It’s a reliable model and Isuzu offer excellent after sales service and back throughout New Zealand.
Maximum traction is gained through selecting the optional ‘no-spin’ dif and fitting traction tyres.
Currently available with either a 6 speed manual or the new Alison automatic transmission.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.