Versalift ET36LF (LV insulated) on Iveco Daily Van
Uniquely versatile combination of Versalift ET36LF EWP mounted on an Iveco Daily van. This non-insulated van-mounted EWP with 13m vertical reach is ideally suited for lighting, signage, faults and general installations
Uniquely versatile combination of Versalift ET36LF EWP mounted on an Iveco Daily van.
- This non-insulated van-mounted EWP with 13m vertical reach is the way to go for lighting, signage, faults and general installations.
- Numerous safety features including remote ground controls on 5m wander lead and full platform emergency recovery power.
- A compact straight boom with articulating jib, this unit will offer the ultimate compact solution for access.
- The neatly stowed jib is accessible behind the van and offers storage and functionality.
- Offering fast effective setup time and minimal footprint with your application.
- Basket is rated to 2 people or 200kg, it comes with outriggers for stability.
The Iveco Daily van can be run on a car licence.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.