Versalift VST40 on Isuzu FRR500 AMT 4×2
Fully insulated boom on a 4×2 truck for utilities work such as live line, construction and streetlighting. The Versalift VST40 offers 14.2m work height, 9.5m horizontal reach and 227kg bucket capacity on a 46kV, Cat C boom.
Fully insulated articulating telescopic boom on a 4x2 truck for utilities work such as live line, construction, tree maintenance and streetlighting.
- The Versalift VST40 EWP offers 14.2m work height, 9.5m horizontal reach and 227kg bucket capacity on a fully insulated 46kV, Cat C boom.
- It comes with four outriggers with interlock system, 600mm bucket lift and uni-lever control for multi-function with one hand.
- The VST40 boom offers point and shoot functionality along with ability to go up and over obstacles.
- There's a hydraulic tool port at the bucket and the bucket can easily be tilted for cleaning and rescue.
- Designed to be highly efficient safely, with easy deck access, safety hand rails, and a number of options such as sign holders, vice, cone.
- We are able to offer a broad range of tool box and accessory options to suit your application in order to make the task on hand easier. holder and a range for tool boxes to choose from.
The entire truck design is focused on highly efficient and safe use of the boom, with easy deck access and safety hand rails all the way up to the bucket.
We are able to a offer a broad range accessory options to suit your requirements, such as sign and cone holders, slide-out vice and a range for toolboxes to choose from.
Isuzu FRR500 with a 4410 wheelbase gives a tight turning circle for a nimble unit around town, and a pleasure to drive on the open road.
Option of limited slip diff and manual or automatic transmission.
PLEASE NOTE: Information on this page was assumed correct at time of publishing however is subject to change or be updated at any time without notice. Photos shown may be indicative only and may show optional extras. While every effort has been made to ensure information on this website is both true and correct, Waimea Group assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.