Versalift VO255 on Hino 2632 Arborist Bucket Truck
Well equipped! Massive reach, large chip bin, plenty of tool boxes providing storage for P.P.E, saws & fuel, kit bags, climbing gear and the option for traffic management and ability to tow a chipper reduces the need for additional vehicles on site.
The VO255 offers great up and over reach the ultimate tree trimming machine
This unit is a popular option for tree work around live line, typically in rural environments. The robust insulated Versalift VO255 is an over-centre boom offering up & over functionality.
The platform has full single stick pressure hydraulic controls to bucket, as well as hydraulic tool port at bucket for hydraulic saws for efficient cutting. Mounted on a short 6×4, it’s an agile truck with a tight turning circle and plenty of payload. Its quick set up time enables productivity from the moment the unit arrives on site.
with the arborist in mind…
- Large toolboxes, outrigger pads and wheel chocks
- Cab protector with punched alloy non-slip surface and manual jack to lift
- 12-cube chip bin capacity, rear door with manual latch, bin safety stay, rear access steps and boom rest
- Safety handrails around platform and bucket access area with nonslip access steps to platform both sides
- Outrigger pad holders each side
- Wheel chock holder each side
- Subframe, underdeck holders and draw beam painted black
- Chipbin, with high build orange peel wear resistant interior
- Toolboxes, bin exterior and cab cage painted white
- Handrail and access steps painted safety yellow
- Storage provided for P.P.E and first aid, kit bags, harness and lanyard, chainsaws and pole saw, fuel, and hand tools
Reach out today to Gareth our Specialist Vehicle Consultant for pricing and availability
Insulated Category C (46kV)
|Boom Slew Rotation||
|Bucket Capacity SWL||
|Bucket Dimensions (mm)||
760 (L) x 610 (W) x 1070 (H)